MBBS Admission 2020
Students looking for admission can apply for the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG) – 2020) Dự đoán xổ số miền nam hôm nay conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental & other Colleges/ Institutes in India.
- Indian Nationals & OCI candidates can apply for this exam.
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subjects from any recognized board.
- Students must have completed the age of 17 years as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit is 25 Years for general and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.